Here you will find information regarding our shipping policies, and other information you may need to know regarding shipping! Click on a topic below, and it will take you to that specific topic.
- Standard Shipping Guidelines
- FREE Standard Shipping Guidelines
- International Shipping Guidelines
- Shipping Times
- USPS Delivery Confirmation Numbers
- Packages Not Delivered / Picked Up
FREE Standard Shipping Guidelines
All purchases over $25 qualify for FREE standard shipping. Free standard shipping is only valid for USA customers ONLY. Standard shipping rates apply for International customers. During checkout, USA customers will be able to choose the type of shipping method that works best for them. As a general rule, we will use the cheapest shipping method possible. AsSeenonTVProductsOnline.com reserves the right to modify the shipping method for any product purchased under the 'FREE Shipping' guidelines.
Standard Shipping Guidelines
All of our in stock orders are shipped same business day if ordered by 12pm EST, and shipped next business day if ordered after 12pm EST. We ship 5 days a week, Monday - Friday. Business days are considered Monday - Friday. National Holidays, and other postal holidays are not considered business days. We may ship items via multiple methods. We generally use USPS and UPS for our shipments.
International Shipping Guidelines
Most of our products are able to be shipped internationally. During checkout, you will have the option to choose the shipping method used. International customers are responsible for their countries customs, brokerage, and duty fees. We do not mark our items as 'gifts' on the customs forms. If an item you purchased is not able to be internationally shipped, you will be notified via email, and the purchase amount will be refunded.
USPS Delivery Confirmation Numbers
Your order may be shipped via USPS. Unfortunately, the USPS only offers a "Delivery Confirmation" number, which is unlike a normal UPS or FedEx tracking number. Updates are not quite as consistent, and at times may seem as if the package hasn't moved.
It is NORMAL for the USPS to state one of the following messages. Please wait at least 48 hours from shipment for tracking information to show up:
- "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on DATE to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "
- "The tracking information for this item was received by the US Postal Service at TIME on DATE, but the item has not yet been scanned in the mailstream. Please check back later. "
A good majority of the time, the first time the delivery confirmation number is scanned is when it is delivered to your house.
Packages not delivered, picked up
If your order is shipped back to us by the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc) for any reason, you will be responsible for paying the charges to reship the product back to you. The main reasons items are not delivered to your house, and are sent back to us are:
- Shipping Carrier wouldn't leave it at your dwelling because package is too large. In this case, it will be held at the local Post Office for you to pick it up. If it is not picked up, it will be sent back to us. We recommend contacting your local Post Office first.
- Shipping Carrier had an incorrect address. We send the item to the address you supply us. If the address is incorrect, the item will be returned to us.
- UPS / FedEx was given an address that is unable to be delivered by them.
We do not have the ability to reship the item to you unless we have physically received the product back in our hands.
In a case where we do receive a package back due non delivery or non pickup, we will refund the item per our return/exchange policy. You will receive the purchase price of the product back (minus shipping & handling). In cases where you received free shipping, you will receive the full refund minus actual shipping costs plus $3.50 for restocking. If the shipping carrier charges us due to the item not being able to be delivered, any charges incurred will be deducted from your refund.
How long should it take to receive my order?
Shipping times are determined by the shipping method you choose during checkout. Our main warehouse is centrally located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Some items may ship from different warehouses across the country.
Lower 48 United States
Standard Shipping: 5-7 business days
Expedited Shipping: 2-3 business days
Express Shipping: 1-2 business days
Next Day Shipping: Next business day
Alaska and Hawaii
Standard Shipping: 2-3 business days
Expedited Shipping: 1-2 business days
Shipping times can vary depending on location. Please see estimates during checkout process.